Includes installation by a licensed, experienced installer
Bosch Solution 3000
The brand new Solution 3000 is Bosch’s latest alarm system and is a great choice for protecting your home, especially if you require back-to-base monitoring or self-monitoring using the free Bosch app (optional ethernet module is required).
It builds on the features and functionality of the popular Bosch Solution 880 system and adds a fresh modern feel as well as some extra nice-to-haves that aren’t available in the Solution 880, including:
- 16 Alarm Zones – Hardwired, Wireless or Both
- 32 User codes – add, delete or change a code easily at any time
- Night Mode – enjoy a restful sleep knowing that you can move freely around the sleeping areas of your home while all other areas are protected.
- Compatible with Bosch remote controls
- Choice of code pads: Icon, Alphanumeric, Touchscreen. Icon code pad is supplied with this package – call the office for latest pricing on other options.
- Add the ethernet module to your package and get the benefits of the free Bosch app
Hardwired package inclusions:
- The Bosch Alarm System Solution 3000 Control panel with built-in auto dialler AND back-up battery – your system will operate normally for hours and hours even during a power fail.
- The easy to use Icon code pad that displays all zone and system information on the large back-lit display
- 3 x Bosch GENERATION 2 Hardwired Infra-Red Motion sensors. These amazing sensors are virtually FALSE ALARM PROOF
- 1 x Super-loud internal screamer-siren. The ear-splitting sound from these sirens make it almost impossible to stay inside your home while they are running
- An External Siren with a bright blue flashing strobe. These are a very effective visual deterrent to would-be thieves
- All cables, connectors and sundry items. The price you are quoted includes everything you need to effectively protect your home.
- Installation by a qualified, courteous, experienced installer who is thoroughly and regularly checked and licensed by Victoria Police to work in the sensitive area of Home Security.
- A clear and thorough explanation of how to operate your system.
- Window stickers.
- 36 Month Manufacturers Warranty on all equipment.
- Our unique RISK-FREE 30 day Money Back Guarantee. Have the Melbourne Alarms system installed and try it out for a full year. If you don’t believe it has performed the way I have promised, let me know. I will promptly remove the system and return every cent of your money – NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Our unique RISK-FREE 30 day Money Back Guarantee.