IT’S AN UNFORTUNATE FACT: HOME INVASIONS ARE ON THE INCREASE IN AUSTRALIA. THE ULTRA SAFE SAVES YOU FROM WAKING UP TO AN INTRUDER STANDING OVER YOUR BED!
“What is the Ultra-Safe system and how does it work?”
- Reliable Early Warning of intruder entering your property
- Home occupants receive an alert tone to provide early warning of intruder approaching vulnerable doors & windows
- Create a Perimeter Safety Zone around your home
If an intruder approaches your property, the Sentinel sends message to the base station. The base station sounds an alert tone that provides you with an early warning that an intruder is on your property.
Unlike older technology outdoor sensors, the Ultra-Safe will not be triggered by animals, wind, and leaves (provided the simple installation guidelines are followed) so you can sleep safe and sound knowing that you’ll only be alerted if an intruder is approaching.
“An Alert Tone? What good is that?”
IT’S VERY GOOD!
You have taken away the intruders best weapon….
….THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE!
YOU KNOW HE IS ON YOUR PROPERTY…AND HE’S STILL OUTSIDE.
And because the Base Station plays a different alert tone for each Sentinel so you can tell precisely where the intruder is.
You’re inside, awake,alert and able to assess the danger and make an appropriate response
Consider the alternative….
The intruder approaches your home.
He forces a window and stealthily makes his way inside trying to make as little noise as possible.
Maybe he opens a squeaky door or bumps into a chair…would you wake up?
Even if you were to wake up, then what? Do you get up and grab a weapon to investigate?
No matter what happens next, the fact is you only became aware of the intruder…
…. after he had entered your home!
It’s a frightening prospect, but one that’s happening more frequently. Even if you have a home alarm it won’t trigger until the intruder is INSIDE your home.
The intruder has the advantage.
Ultra-Safe is your eyes and ears when you’re asleep
Ultra-Safe will alert you instantly if someone is snooping around your car, garage, tool shed or work ute.
The Base Station will flash the zone light and sound an alert tone so you know someone is prowling around on your property well before they’ve picked the door or window they’re going to use to get inside your home.
The Ultra-Safe kit is just $289.00. Includes 1 x Base Station, 1 x Sentinel (batteries included) East to Follow Instructions and Installation Video with Set-up Tips.
- Ultra-Safe is simple to install. Anyone can have a basic system installed and working in 15 minutes…or less!
- The Sentinel and base station can be up to 200 metres apart – ideal for monitoring sheds or long driveways
- Requires no wiring. The Sentinel unit works continuously for around 18 months on a single 9 volt battery
- Won’t be triggered by animals, birds or rodents.
- Narrow, invisible ‘trip-wire’ to detect people and vehicles
- Long detection range – Detects intruders up to 15 metres away
- Sentinel can be located up to 150 metres from the Base Station
- Sentinel operates on a single low-cost 9 volt battery (available at Coles, Woolworths, Aldi) for around 18 months
- When installed according to the simple guidelines, it won’t be triggered by dogs, cats, possums, birds etc
- Base Station has 4 separate alarm zones. Each zone plays a different alert tone(30 to choose from) so you know exactly where the intruder is
- Expandable. 16 Sentinels can be programmed to a base station. Unlimited base stations can be added making complete perimeter coverage achievable zones
- Alert tone volume can easily be adjusted
- Base Station comes with a 12 volt plug pack with battery back-up
- Base Station can easily be moved from room to room. Have it in the kitchen during the day to monitor for visitors, move it into the bedroom at night to alert if intruders are detected
- Can be integrated into your existing home alarm system to activate your alarm siren and alert a monitoring control room (ADT, Chubb etc)
- The Base Station has a low voltage relay output. It can be connected to other equipment – cameras, floodlights, sirens, sprinklers or a voice module. These are customisable options that we can help you with.
Note that other equipment is needed to implement these features. An application sheet will be available in the Support section soon