WIRELESS VIDEO INTERCOM WITH PORTABLE HANDSET
Including installation & GST
With a range of features: Completely wireless – Quick no fuss installation – perfect for multi-level homes or where cabling is impossible, see and speak to visitors with the cordless handset, clear colour video, automatically records 3 images when the call button is pressed plus MUCH MORE!
What Does It Do?
- Completely wireless – Quick no fuss installation – perfect for multi-level homes or where cabling is impossible
- See and speak to visitors with the cordless handset
- Clear colour video
- Automatically records 3 images when the call button is pressed
- Manually record the entire call from the handset
- 100 metre range
- Monitoring function – activate video and audio from handset at anytime
- Missed call indicator
- Door station uses 6 x ‘AA’ batteries
- Room station has rechargeable base station
- Adjust the camera view from the handset – left, right, up, down so you can see everything before you open the door.
- Comes complete with 1 battery powered door station and 1 cordless rechargeable handset with video screen
- Any home or office – no cabling required
Questions? Speak to one of our Experts!!
Things to consider when shopping for a video intercom:
- Intercoms need cabling. (Except the new Aiphone Cordless Video Intercom is completely wire free
- The Room Station needs to be connected to power. It also needs a cable run between it and the door station.
- If you want to view the intercom while you’re away from home or use it as a security device to deter intruders the room station will also need to be connected to your internet router (some intercom systems need a cable for this some models use wi-fi).
- If your intercom is for a single story home with ceiling access, any of the intercoms shown here can be used.
- If you’re building a new multi-level home, ask the electrician to run cables during the frame stage for your intercom. We can advise on type and locations of cabling.
- If you need a video intercom for a multi storey home or apartment AND you have an existing hardwired doorbell or older voice or video intercom any of the intercoms shown SHOULD be ok to use. (subject to site inspection)