ANSWER CALLS FROM INSIDE YOUR HOME USING THE ELEGANT 7 INCH TOUCHSCREEN OR FROM ANYWHERE FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE.
Including installation & GST
This new Aiphone intercom has the works! With a huge range of features including: Automatically records 10 seconds of the call for your records, press manual record button to record entire conversation, press ‘Monitor’ to switch on camera and audio at any time plus MUCH MORE!
What Does It Do?
- Screen displays time and date
- Automatically records 10 seconds of the call for your records
- Press manual record button to record entire conversation
- Press ‘Monitor’ to switch on camera and audio at any time
- Blinking icon shows if you miss a call from a visitor
- Stores images from last to callers on internal memory or last 1000 with optional SD card
- Playback recordings on either room station or smartphone
- Door release button to unlock a gate or open a door or roller door during a call
- Auxiliary button to turn on lights, sirens trigger ‘panic’ function on your monitored alarm for police response etc etc. during a call
- Door release and Auxiliary button can be operated from room station or smartphone
- No cloud storage fees – free app
- Single storey homes, offices
- Multi storey homes as a replacement for an existing ‘ding-dong; doorbell or older audio or video intercom
- Multi-storey homes under construction – cabling can be installed at frame stage
- A second room station can be added (upstairs, garage, master bedroom)
- Can be connected to external devices such as lights, alarms, sirens etc.
- Door release button can unlock front door, gate or roller door
Questions? Speak to one of our Experts!!
Things to consider when shopping for a video intercom:
- Intercoms need cabling. (Except the new Aiphone Cordless Video Intercom is completely wire free
- The Room Station needs to be connected to power. It also needs a cable run between it and the door station.
- If you want to view the intercom while you’re away from home or use it as a security device to deter intruders the room station will also need to be connected to your internet router (some intercom systems need a cable for this some models use wi-fi).
- If your intercom is for a single story home with ceiling access, any of the intercoms shown here can be used.
- If you’re building a new multi-level home, ask the electrician to run cables during the frame stage for your intercom. We can advise on type and locations of cabling.
- If you need a video intercom for a multi storey home or apartment AND you have an existing hardwired doorbell or older voice or video intercom any of the intercoms shown SHOULD be ok to use. (subject to site inspection)